Monday 2 June 2014

Inspiration: Patricia Larsen




Bonjour !

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend. It was a long bank holiday here in France and I think it's finally Summer. We have been working on our house, trying to make it as welcoming as possible for friends and family who will be visiting us soon. There's still so much to do, so I hope you don't mind if I post a few renovation images from time to time...


 Last week I repinned an image that opened up a whole new inspiring world for me.
I'm sure many of you will already be acquainted with Patricia Larsen's paintings and ceramic work. I could watch her video over and over, it struck a chord with me - made me want to get out my art stuff again and experiment. One day soon, I hope.




Patricia Larsen lives in Mexico, and her home is everything I love. It's simple, neutral and chock full of interesting, carefully-chosen finds with a story to tell, I imagine. 
A home with a beautiful soul.


Patricia's pinterest boards are equally as inspiring. Take a look at her studio in the baja, her two talented daughters' work and shop. Then watch her video. 
I'm sure you'll understand.



Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!