Wednesday 11 June 2014

Mercredi Moodboard #5

  
Bonjour!

The heat is on!
Suddenly everyone's sporting healthy tans, walking around in tees, shorts, flip flops, and smiling!
I LOVE SUMMER!
I'm not going to bore you with our painting and decorating at home, but let's just say, work is underway...

I'm in the mood for a holiday home more than ever, and these few photos of Madrid in Love's shop Caravan (found here and here) are perfect.

 

 
 

 I'm sure there's no need to introduce Madrid in Love, renowned the world wide web over for their amazing pop-up stores. They've given their website a makeover since I last visited, and I was pleased to see a small Collection of beautiful vintage wares online. 
Simple and distressed, exactly the way we like it - the theme of this week's moodboard.


Madrid In Love also rent out a gorgeous space for workshops, creative meetings and photo shoots.



Those white brick walls look so inviting, and way cooler than it is here!

Bonne journée !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!