Friday 3 October 2014

Shop Watch: Mister Wood






I'm not sure why but I always presume that everyone knows about




I guess it's because I live in France, speak French, and the owner is one of my online friends.




Anyway, let's forget about the language aspect - wood has a universal appeal, I'd say.



As you can see, Mister Wood offers a delightful selection of handmade wooden items for you and your little ones.



From shelves to pocket doll's houses and photo display blocks, the items are simple, modern and fresh. Every space is prettier with a few flowers, don't you think



 I'm not sure whether or not this shop ships worldwide, but if there's anything that really takes your fancy, you can send an email via the contact form online.




Too early for Christmas?
Perhaps not...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!